Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF makes it possible to scan a wide range of challenging documents, including books, bound documents, passports and delicate items while quickly and simply scanning stacks of office documents. Its small footprint makes it easy to position in front office and customer-facing environments, as well as back office workgroups.
Smart colour and image adjustments, including auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal, with Epson's Image Processing Technology. With long document mode it's possible scan over three metres (3048mm) of paper single sided.
Boost your office efficiency
One of the fastest scanners in its class with a 25ppm scan speed. USB 3.0 connectivity means there is no slow down, even when scanning at 300dpi high resolution. Scan both sides of a page with double-sided scanning capability for greater convenience. Create up to 30 jobs with the optional network panel and scan directly to server locations, cloud services and Microsoft SharePoint. Included Epson software enables dual image output; scan once and send to two different destinations. The DS-1630 also encourages easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts2 and more.
- Smallest footprint in its class1: Making it easy to position in both front or back-office environments.
- Scan a wide range of documents: Including books, bound documents, passports and delicate items
- Intelligent colour and image adjustments: Auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal
- One of the fastest in its class: 25ppm scan speed
- USB 3.0 connectivity: No slow down, even when scanning at 300dpi high resolution