The small, compact design and USB connectivity make it easy to use the DS-70 wherever it's needed, such as in reception areas, and stores conveniently in a drawer.
The ability to scan a wide range of document and media types makes this model a reliable asset. It handles paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and long paper up to 1.8 metres.
The DS-70 is easy to use, set up and transport with its space-saving design, powered by the included single USB cable via your laptop or PC. Its included OCR and document capture software easily creates editable text and searchable PDFs while TWAIN drivers enable seamless integration to third party applications.
Software provided with the DS models includes Document Capture Pro 2 and Epson Scan 2.0, and TWAIN driver support, making it easier to scan, save and share information around the business. Advanced features for naming, separating and routing documents make scanning easy – and logical. Users can save and send files in common formats like PDF, JPEG, TIFF and many more. Continuous scanning with automatic feed mode speeds up the scanning process, while the CIS sensor delivers instant scanning with no warm up time.
- Scan anywhere: Small, lightweight design
- USB connectivity: Powered by USB
- Fast scanning speeds: At up to 5.5 seconds per page
- Simplify your workload: Continuous scanning with automatic feed mode
- Includes a range of software: Document Capture Pro 2, Epson Scan 2.0 and TWAIN driver support