For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI. As promised, Fujitsu has delivered a trusted production scanner in a quiet and compact space.
The ideal blend of features and performance to maximize scanning productivity
- Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
- Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed ・Function and retain image feature
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
- Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support
Advanced Features to Maximize Your Productivity
- Large volume hopper and high speed scanning
To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
- Advanced feeding mechanism
The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types used in many scenarios from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with a reliable "paper protection functions" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Remarkable small design
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow users to load and remove scanned documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for extended periods of time.