Outstanding paper feeding delivers reliable batch scanning regardless of the document condition
The new scanners allow the user to scan a wide variety of paper thicknesses (27 to 413 g/㎡), as well as plastic cards with the same feeding mechanism inherited from our high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection constantly checks along the whole document length during scanning and automatically stops paper feeding when error occurs to avoid any damage to the document. All in all these deliver the reliable scanning experience expected from Fujitsu.
- Reliable Skew Reducer even when scanning a mixed size batch
The fi-7240 automatically detect the document size when scanning a mixed size batch. Furthermore, it is equipped with Skew Reducer to detect the alignment of scanned documents and correct paper skews to minimize missing the edge of the scanned image. Users can rest assured that the result will be good even when scanning documents that are not aligned correctly.
Fast scanning right at your desk
The fi-7240 scans at a speed of 40 ppm (A4, color, 200/300 dpi). Simply press the scan button and it will start scanning within a second. Scanning with the fi-7240 will not keep you, or your customers, waiting.
Scan brochures and other small booklets
The fi-7240 has a built-in flatbed (glass surface) that is able to scan thin documents or thick books which are impossible to scan using an ADF scanner.
The essential fi Series scanner with exceptional business performance
- 40 ppm / 80 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture
- Availability of this model may vary depending on region.