Stable and smooth scanning of large volumes and various types of documents
Mechanism for stable paper feeding and ejecting that prevents document damage and paper mis-feeds
- Scan various types of business documents with a single scanner
The straight paper path design provides reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of paper.
The Paper Picking Control function observes each document’s movement, and controls the pressure put on the papers that are set on the chute, making smooth continuous feeding possible.
By simply changing the feed mode to Manual/Single mode, you can easily scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes with the same straight paper path operation.
- Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage
Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge.
Design that meets the user’s needs
The fi-7700 helps improve the efficiency of operations by providing a variety of functions that make scanning easier for the user.
- Fully utilize allocated space with its flexible design
The scanner is equipped with an ADF that can slide to the right or left or rotate 180 degrees. A user can load documents easily for scanning by adjusting the ADF to suit the user's office or workspace environment.
- Reduce the workload before and after scanning from setting to collecting documents
When setting documents, you can easily align the edges of the documents with independent Side Guides even if the size of each document varies.
Stacker Side Guides reduce the time and effort required for aligning and putting away documents after a scan by preventing scanned documents from being unevenly stacked or aligned.
The Cover-open Cropping function automatically recognizes the document’s size, even when the cover is opened, and eliminates the hassle of opening and closing the cover when consecutively scanning documents.
Heavy-duty & flexible production scanner for professional use
The fi-7700 allows you to scan A4 landscape documents at 100 ppm/200 ipm (200/300 dpi). The scanner is suitable for continuous scanning because it allows you to load up to 300 sheets at a time which improves efficiency when scanning a large volume of documents. In addition, various types of documents, such as thin paper, plastic cards, books, magazines, envelopes, and long page documents can be scanned on this scanner.
- Fast scanning — up to 100 ppm in color or monochrome, landscape
- Paper chute capacity up to 300 sheets
- Capable of handling various thicknesses and sizes
- Paper Protect function which protects against paper jams by detecting anomalies in sound (iSOP: Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) and document length
- Flexible design and LCD panel for easy operation
- Independent Side Guides for easily aligning mixed size documents
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.