Kodak Alaris i3300
A new standard in efficiency and consistency
The Kodak i3000 Series Scanners are purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput and minimise downtime for your office. They’re loaded with impressive imaging functionality for onboarding batches of information, and Intelligent Document Protection to defend against damaged documents and lost data. Two models feature an ingenious book-edge flatbed scanner – built right in. These A3 rotary scanners can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making them the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
Work efficiently and interruption-free with a design and features that anticipate workflow issues and power past them.
• Get reliable throughput in colour or black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi, on images, text, and mixed-size documents.
• Stack up the work – with a 250-sheet feeder/elevator you can neatly and efficiently scan document batches with ease. Our design ensures continuous throughput with rapid-fire scanning.
• Prevent document damage, safeguard data, and spend less time on rescanning with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) – it listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
• Handle a wide range of exception documents with ease with an integrated book-edge A4 flatbed (on Kodak i3250 and i3450 Scanners) – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
• Thick materials such as cardboard and file folders, and extra-long documents, fly through the scanner thanks to the straight-through paper path.
Intelligent, integrated, and ready when you are
Save time and effort, and get exceptional value, with scanners that think and work like you do.
• Perfect Page technology optimises image quality and intelligently manages a host of image processing tasks. It all happens automatically, with every scan. Sharper images make additional processing functions, such as optical character recognition (OCR), more accurate.
• Save time by using Smart Touch technology to perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button.
• Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
• Easily integrate your scanner with all TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux based scanning applications so managing data is as easy as scanning documents.
• Works in Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.