Kodak Alaris i5250
Real world, real results
At the end of the day, success depends on how much you’ve accomplished since the start of your day. For years, award-winning Kodak i5000 Series Scanners have been the choice of the most demanding customers in the toughest scanning environments – service bureaus, business process outsourcing organisations, and corporate scanning departments. The newest i5000 models offer efficiency and reliability that can positively impact productivity and enable true, high-volume processing.
Rated speed and real-world throughput can be very different numbers. Kodak i5000 Series Scanners get high marks for delivering on what they promise. Truth in specifications and engineering know-how adds up to high volume throughput. It’s the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
• Enjoy the same high throughput at 200 dpi and 300 dpi (bitonal and colour) even with all imaging features turned on
• All models can scan an unlimited daily volume of documents
• Dynamic Flow Technology – delivers optimised memory allocation and processing paths, letting the scanner find the most efficient way to scan, perform imaging functions and extract data (not available on V models)
• Speed processing by loading any diverse mix of documents – including fragile and extra thick originals
• The large input tray can hold up to 750 documents, keeping the scanner busy longer
• Spend less time adjusting documents – controlled stacking technology keeps documents neatly lined up
Advanced efficiency features handle complex tasks and difficult document types easily. Anticipating and avoiding potential problems in advance helps to minimise interruptions and slowdowns.
• Prevent document damage with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP); it listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds
• Monitor multi-feeds on the PC and quickly choose to ignore, accept or rescan images from the scanner control panel
• Save data entry time and enhance accuracy with barcode reading capability that delivers data to applications
• Get improved touchscreen visibility with wide-angle viewing from two ergonomically correct positions
• Organise large, multi-batch jobs with Intelligent Imprinting and simple patch counting
• Reduce the need for rescans and postimage processing – auto image rotation and skew detection ensure that images are right side up and straight
Exceptionally clear images are essential for accurate data capture. Kodak i5000 Series Scanners reliably deliver sharp results reducing the need for quality assurance checks or rescans.
• Clear, crisp images greatly enhance optical character recognition (OCR), intelligent document recognition (IDR) and validation rates
• Get great results when you scan a mixture of different-sized documents – from business cards to 11" x 17", smooth or messy – without changing settings
• Print important tracking information right on your documents as they’re scanned with optional front or rear side imprinter accessories
With a wide range of speeds, features, and connectivity, there’s an i5000 Scanner that will help achieve your real-world throughput goals and meet your business objectives.
• Easily integrate with your current software and workflow
• i5250/i5250V and i5650/i5650V models are placed on a desktop for easy use
• i5250V and i5650V models are available with Kofax OEM VirtualReScan (VRS) Professional connectivity onboard
The i5850 Scanner is a floor standing model and a major advance in the art of ergonomically friendly production scanning.
• Image addressing permits reading of patch codes so sequential numbers can be applied to each document scanned and each batch accurately tracked
• The optional Kodak Controlled Dual Stacking Accessory automatically separates patch sheets and checks in a single step – so you can reuse sheets and gain other productive advantages
Reliable scanners, reliable support
• Kodak i5000 Series Scanners offer reliable performance because they’re built with a rugged design and steel-welded frame
• Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels
• If you ever need help in a hurry, count on our world-class Service and Support
Kodak i5250V and i5650V Scanner models come with Kofax OEM (VRS) Professional software onboard, so you enjoy all of the application connectivity, image enhancement, and error resolution features that VRS delivers at no added cost.