Compact, rugged, and ready for action Achieve peak productivity
The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust desktop scanner delivering consistently high throughput and minimising downtime. Handle a wide array of originals quickly and consistently, reducing the need for interaction. Maximise productivity with an ingenious, built-in book-edge flatbed scanner. Protect valuable documents, optimis e image quality, and save time performing multi-step processes with the touch of a button.
Smaller footprint, bigger impact
The robust design of the i2900 Scanner makes very effective use of the unit’s small footprint.
• Take on heavy-duty scanning challenges while taking up less space
• Easily process longer and thicker documents – even cardboard and file folders – thanks to the straightthrough paper path
• Get reliable throughput at 200 or 300 dpi – for colour or black and white, images, text, and mixed-size documents Get more done today A valuable mix of built-in features make the i2900 Scanner easier to operate and able to run for longer periods without user interaction.
• Handle all kinds of exception documents without missing a beat using the integrated book-edge A4 rotary flatbed scanner – book pages, passports, folders, fragile documents, and others
• Neatly and efficiently scan large or small batches of mixed-size documents with the 250-sheet feeder/elevator
• Deliver data to applications effortlessly through built-in barcode reading Upgrade your uptime The i2900 Scanner features onboard intelligence that lets you move on to other tasks, knowing that your job will be processed correctly.
• Protect documents and data, and spend less time rescanning documents, with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP). The scanner “hears” potential issues and warns you before they become jams or misfeeds.
• Streamline repetitive tasks, simplify information sharing, and make your scanning life easier at the touch of a button with Smart Touch functionality • Optimise image quality for data extraction through optical character recognition (OCR), and intelligently handle image-processing tasks automatically with Perfect Page technology
• Get employees up-to-speed faster with intuitive features that shorten the learning curve
• Works in Windows and Linux environments
Protect your investment and workflow
Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.