Canon CR-190i II Cheque Scanner
Reliably scan cheques, vouchers and coupons at speeds of up to 190 items per minute thanks to the large capacity feeder, advanced image processing, built-in imprinter and cheque alignment jogger.
- Efficient batch processing with 250-sheet feeder and 190cpm scanning speed
- Minimise errors with reliable character recognition including simultaneous magnetic ink (MICR) and optical (ORC) reading
- Maintain accuracy with one-button cheque-stack alignment using the built-in jogger unit
- Print endorsements while scanning with the built-in imprinter
- Help prevent cheque fraud with UV sensors (UV model only)
Versatile, high-speed scanning
Enjoy fast, efficient and reliable batch scanning of cheques, vouchers and coupons with the Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II. Banks and retailers will find its accurate scanning, at speeds of up to 190 cheques per minute, offers a great way to increase productivity in back office workflows.
Convenient one-button cheque alignment
Save the time of manually aligning batches of cheques prior to scanning, or the cost of a separate unit, with the built-in cheque jogger. It aligns cheques in the CR-190i II's feeder before scanning, ensuring that all your MICR data is read accurately.
Precise MICR reading
You're assured that cheque data will be read correctly first time, with 99.999%* read accuracy, thanks to the scanner's Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) supported by simultaneous Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Advanced image processing
Capture both printed and handwritten text accurately every time. Fine Text Filtering technology significantly reduces unwanted noise from patterned document background colours or images.
Reduce misreading and omissions with the high capacity 250-sheet document feeder that offers ultrasonic double feed detection. To keep your workflows even more efficient, scanned cheques can be sorted into three output pockets, based on MICR and OCR data.