We shall not be bound to deliver the goods until you have paid for them. Payment shall be due when the agreement is made between us. Time for payment shall be of the essence. The price due from you is the price indicated as inclusive of value added tax.
For annual Support Contract agreements, payment will be made within the agreed terms, usually at annual intervals for the period of the contract.
We will try to deliver the goods to you within the time estimated for delivery. If we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to deliver them within 14 days beginning with the day after the day of the agreement between us.
If we are unable to deliver the goods to you within 14 days beginning with the day after the day of the agreement:
1. we shall inform you by e-mail;
2. we shall make a further offer to you by e-mail to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price
stated in the e-mail and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid;
3. unless you accept the offer we will reimburse any sum paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the
agreement within a period of 30 days beginning with the day after the day on which the time for delivery expired.
c) Your right of cancellation
The rights of cancellation set out below apply to any agreement between you and us save insofar as the agreement is in respect of computer software if it is unsealed by you.
You have a right to cancel the agreement at any time before the expiry of a period of 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
1. by a notice in writing which you leave at our address (given above);
2. by a notice in writing which you send by post to our address (given above);
3. by facsimile to our business facsimile number (given above);
4. by electronic mail to our electronic mail address (given above);
and the notice shall operate to cancel the agreement between us.
If you cancel the agreement:
1. you must return the goods to us at the address given above;
2. the goods must be returned to us complete (please note the definition of goods given above);
3. you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us at the address given above;
4. you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals etc) until they are returned to us;
5. you are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged in transit;
6. we will reimburse any sum paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement including the costs of carriage and any insurance which you directed us to incur.
7. we will charge you the direct costs to us of recovering any goods supplied by us if you fail to return the goods to us.
d) Our right of cancellation
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
e) Statutory rights
Your right of cancellation is in addition to your other statutory rights.
The after sales service and guarantees and the voluntary code for the return of goods by you to us mentioned below do not affect your statutory rights.
f) Guarantees and after sales service
We guarantee that the goods will correspond with the stated description and specification.
We guarantee that the goods will be of satisfactory quality when delivered by our carrier.
We operate a voluntary code which appears below for the return of goods which have failed to meet your expectations.
Subject to you complying with the voluntary code for the return of goods we guarantee that the goods will remain of satisfactory quality in normal use for 3 months following delivery and will refund the cost of the goods or credit the cost of the goods or replace the goods in accordance with timescale for return of the goods set out in the voluntary code.
The terms of any manufacturer’s guarantee and after sales service will be included within the documents accompanying the goods.
We are willing to provide advice to you in accordance with the conditions below.
g) Complaints procedure
In the unlikely event that you have any complaint about the service or goods you have received please contact us via telephone to let us know the issue. We will always endeavour to acknowledge any complaint within 1 working day of receiving it and will advise you how long your complaint will take to resolve. Should you feel your complaint has not been resolved please inform us in writing, to which we will acknowledge in writing within 7 days and propose a resolution with 21 days. You have our assurance that we shall act swiftly and fairly and keep you fully informed throughout the process.
h) Service/support calls